Thursday, July 3, 2014

30 Words Thursday


"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."



Check out Erin's Blog to see more 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post. 
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.) Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.

2 comments:

Anindita Basu said...

That' s a cool idea for Thursday blog posts. Just think of words. I'll like to join this -but I am not sure about your linking thing. Is this a blog hop? When I write a post in30 words on Thursdays I just post a comment to your blog with a link to my blog? Would that work?

Anindita Basu said...

Hi, You enthused me and I wrote a post today - 30 words Thursday
Dita.